At Day One Digital, we know the effectiveness of optimizing Amazon content management when it comes to driving conversion and building brand loyalty. With the multitude of options available these days, ensuring clear, meaningful and informative content pages are an absolute must to stay competitive and win over customers within the highly penetrated e-commerce space.
Our team has experience working with some of the largest household names across a number of product categories, managing product listings across Amazon.com, Amazon Fresh, Walmart.com etc.
What does Amazon Content Management entail?
- Product detail page copy (Titles, Bullets, Descriptions etc.) – Shape how customers learn about your product.
- Image and Video content management (on Amazon and Walmart) – Offer clear visuals to what customers receive.
- Creation of Infographics – Win customers over with your brand’s benefits
- Amazon A+ Content – Tell a cohesive brand story
- Amazon Brand Stores – Highlight your brand’s core values and best selling items
- Digital Planogram – Identify growth and placement opportunities to drive conversion through variations
Why is Amazon Content Management Important?
First impressions are everything. At Day One Digital, we like to say your content is the customer’s first glimpse into your brand. Are you positioned to win them over? Does your brand tell a compelling story? Your presence within the e-commerce space is dictated by the quality of your content on site – whether it is moving up in organic search ranking, build brand awareness and customer loyalty.
Managing prime content requires brands leverage the most impactful optimized keywords on their online listings. Ensuring relevancy, strong organic search rankings and guaranteed page 1 search presence requires a fully SEO optimized portfolio.
At Day One, we take a systematic data focused approach when making SEO recommendations.